- Four jobs Iâ€™ve had:
- Driver for disabled people
- Guitarist and Singer
- Marketing assistent
- Four movies I can watch over and over:
FourThree places Iâ€™ve lived:
- Four TV shows I love:
- The Sopranos – the best on screen ever.
- Free for All
Besides of that, TV really sucks. BTW have you know the real difference between “normal” TV and HDTV? I am getting well along without TV since more than half a year now and I doubt I will ever start watching TV again.
- Four places Iâ€™ve vacationed:
- Nakusp & Kelowna, Canada
- Amrum, Germany
- Suwalki, Poland
- Northland, New Zealand
- Four of my favorite dishes:
- Pasta, all forms of appearence
- Goulash, Szegediner Style
The above recipe is unreviewed / yet unrecooked, I can only say the way my mom does it is the best ,o)
- Soups, most forms of appearence. Chicken & vegetable or tomato-soup, turkish lentil soup, …
I eat almost everything. I strongly dislike hard boiled eggs with mustard sauce, brussels sprouts and I donÂ´t go for giblets that much.
- Four sites I visit daily:
- Four places I would rather be right now:
- on stage
- in studio
- Greece / New Zealand or Sicily
- in bed with Camilla Renschke and Nicole Kidman ,o)
Four places are not enough.
- Four bloggers to tag with this:
Update: …und herzlichen GlÃ¼ckwunsch zum 6-jÃ¤hrigen Blog-JubilÃ¤um, Andrea! Du alte Veteranin!! .o)
posted on Sunday, January 29th, 2006